Re: MKI License plate??????ideas

I seem to recall one of our European listers (perhaps it was Dirk?)
saying that having the number 53 in your plate was much sought after.
Perhaps TYPE53A for the MKI's and TYPE53B for the MKII's?  That way only
the truly fanatical would catch the significance.  Derivatives could be
MY53A or MY53B etc etc.

Drew

On Thu, 1 Mar 2001, Daun Yeagley wrote:

> --- SCIROKN@cs.com wrote:
> SNDSTRM - I'd like to do a video montage to the song of the
> same name...
>
> > SCIROKN is mine in VA.
>
> I've always thought about using that plate.  Hmmmm....
>

> =====
> Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
> '80 Scirocco S,
> '82 Pickup
> '85 Scirocco 8v
> '88 Scirocco 16v
> '91 Passat
> "I am who I am. What else could I be?" - Lara Fabian

Drew MacPherson, Network Analyst, University of Guelph

drew@dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca           |  visit the Massey-Harris page:
http://dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca/~drew   |  http://m-h.cs.uoguelph.ca