Re: [advice] to buy or not to buy a torque wrench??

I find the click type much easier to use and more accurate. One thing to
consider when buying this type of wrench is calibration - make sure that
you can have the wrench serviced/calibrated at the place you bought it.
Also, if you pick up a click type remember 2 things; 1) if you drop it, it
should be re-calibrated as they are quite sensitive and 2) always return
the dial to the lowest setting when storing the wrench as keeping it set
will tend to mess up the calibration.

JR