Re: #VWScirocco channel on Efnet

Um, I HAVE gotten over it. And getting kicked is NOT a regular occurence
unless you deserve it. I've never heard of kicking someone as a test, except
maybe in #romperroom. I didn't get offended right off, but when I came back
and said something, I got laughed at. That's the only thing that bugged me.
That's why I left. There's a lot of jerks on the internet and especially on
IRC. How am I supposed to be able to tell if you guys are joking or just
plain assholes except by how you act? I can't tell by looking at you, ya
know. And judging by this public rag on me personally, I think my initial
opinion was correct. Thanks for caring, Andre. I appreciate taking the time
to try and help.

Ryan