Changing the whole Window Roller Device - How?

My driver side door's window cable snapped today.  It fell off the pully and
slowly fraid.  I took my door apart tonight but couldn't figure out how to
get this thing out.  Is it a proccess where the window needs rolled down?
Bently says nothing about it so I was wondering if anybody knows how.  I can
go to the yard and get a new one tomorrow but I don't know how to get the
one thats in my car out.  I can disconnect the lower cable unit from the
roller but don't know how to get the upper cable released,  plus with my
window stuck in the up position it makes it hard to see in there.