Re: Speedvision & NASCAR

>Hey leave the old guys and the Warbirds alone. Planes are cool.

Planes are cool.  They have guns on them.  They can't NOT be cool. :)

But their shows suck.  They are dull.  And then there's the boat
racing...whoa...going in a straight line for hours on end.  Id rather pick
the dirt out of my toenails.

Vic, I don't think there will be more NASCAR material in general, since only
one station can have rights to each race.  But there would be more on
speedvision.  And ya know what, I think you're right, I'd rather have them
show it on Fox and TNN, because the stuff that they would replace their
NASCAR coverage with is gonna be waaaaaaaaaaay worse than the stuff
speedvision would fill it in with.

Joe