-----Original Message-----
From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Justin Tomlinson
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2001 23:44
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org

Okay......so it rained today. I left my 'rocco at my house, not aware that
it would rain, and went into Ybor City to play some Dance Dance
Revolution....the sunroof was open, along with the windows...came home,
screamed....the carpeting is soaked....standing water....damn it rained a
lot.
anything i should do to help make sure all the water goes away so i don't
end up rusting stuff?

Justin
88 16v Scirocco "Einstuerzende Neubauten Edition"

Get your own FREE fatchicksinpartyhats.com Email account at...
http://www.evilemail.com

Fatchicksinpartyhats.com - Are you made of ham?.