parts wanted

Looking for a red hood and drivers fender (with or without flare) for a 16V
MKII.  Paint doesn't have to be great, but it needs to be straight and rust
free.  Obviously don't want to have the hood shipped, so I live in Monroe,
NY.  About 45 miles north of NYC along the Hudson River.  Am willing to
travel some to get a good part so let me know if you are within a few
hundred miles.

Brad

87 16V ---> Beat up, dented, rusting hood, and dented fender.