From: "the mad bastard" <the-mad-bastard@home.com>
To: <UrGTI@aol.com>
CC: "rocco list" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: Re: great canadian show
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 07:52:20 -0400

     if i goes??  how can i miss it?  it's in my hometown, dawg!

     there's all sorts of spots we can hook up and quickly get a couple of
1/4 mile dashes off before anyone is the wiser.

     also, the trip to the show is a whole stack of fun.  ask anyone that
was
there last year.  silly fun, guy.

     timmy ho's pimping on every corner, poutine flowing like water all over
the place.  it is utopia.

     you better show...

jason
the mad bastard