Re: hungarian rocco website

That is definitely a 1.8l engine with an 8v heda and I have no idea where
that valve cover comes rom. Probably a Polo.

I especially like the custom masking tape spark plug wire holder ;-)

Yo; TMB while you are surfing keep an eye peeled for a 16v dist with points.
If you find one LMK.

>the mad bastard wrote:
> >
> >         hey guys, i've been surfing around the hungrarian website for a
>bit,
> > just clicking everything i can, and hoping for pix.  anyways, this site
>has
> > a STACK of shots, and while most of them are the usual run-of-the-mill
>rocco
> > group shots, here's one of interest
> >
> > http://www.scirocco.hu/meeting/0101/05.jpg
> >
> >     was anyone aware that the european 8V (i assume that this is an 8V)
>had
> > the valve cover vent on the left side of the motor, and the oil fill
>hole on
> > the right side?
> >
> >     neat-o.
> >
> > jason
> > the mad bastar
>
>JtMB,
>
>I think that's a smaller engine that we couldn't get over here.
>
>TBerk
>
>--

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867