Re: Going to Europe/ Germany

You're a bit far from the Patrick Schiller (1 hr.
north of Frankfurt), but if you hook up and the
Schiller Clan treats you like they've treated me
(twice) you're in for a good night.  Careful - Siggy
(Pat's dad) will *pour* it into you!!  And lotsa roc's
too (just don't tell Helma about all of them!)

Ron

<http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html>

> --
> Email LIST problems to:
> scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org.

=====
Ron (Cheapass)
'87 16V, ("Victor"), '93 Cabby ("Teufelhasen")
ICQ 108845455

"One....two....one...two...three..."
-Lynyrd Skynyrd