Re: Oil Pressure Buzzer Problem .. Tech Bulletin copy

   Ok all, anyone who wants a copy of Symptom/Solution Approach - Dynamic Oil
Pressure Warning System, please send me your mailing address and I'll send
you a copy of it. This is much easier for me than typing it out with my
skillful two-finger ability. : )  I'm not sure when this brochure came out,
but it references the 79-83 Repair Manual for Rabbit/Scirocco/Pickup/Jetta.
  On a side note, after chasing this problem down on my 89 Fox, I wound up
replacing both oil pressure switches and now I'm having to replace the chip
in the instrument cluster with a new one from the stealership, after trying
three from the J/Y (which makes me wonder if this was why the car was there).

Carl
77rocco
89fox