RE: fuel mixture

Go to someone (doesn't have to be an auto parts store) who stocks a
worthwhile selection of metric O-rings.  For some reason, I'm wanting to say
the diameter of the rubber (not ID or OD) is 3 mm.

I got mine for about a buck at my European FLAPS.  He didn't have a part
listing for the O-ring, but he had a box of metric O-rings and we found one
that fit.

With RTV, I would have concerns that it wouldn't hold together like an
O-ring when you make adjustments.

Aaron
'87 528e
'82 Scirocco