audi fuel pressure thingy

I have an audi fuel pressure regulator or whatever it is called (sits on the
front of the block with a couple fuel lines coming from it.  Anyways, I want
to try putting the audi one on my car, cause I've been told it is better.
But the audi one has what looks like a vacuum connection on the side, and
the one on my roc doesn't.  Do I block this off or tee it into one of my
existing vacuum lines, and if so, which one?

TIA
Casey
84 Roc

BTW, I also put on the brand new lower 4pt bar I picked up a couple weeks
ago for $5.  Lining up the 2 holes I had to drill was a pain, but I'm happy
with the way it fit.  :o)      Now for a test drive...