MK1 Windshield needed (anywhere near NC)

damn.....
My days off have sucked lately.  Broke that windshield
that I got for $20 today.  I also took my header off
and found it to be very broken (although I had sorta
suspected it).  Still want it Daun? heheheh. So if
you're anywhere within 120miles or so of Greensboro NC
and you know a pick n pull that not only has a MK1
scirocco but is also CHEAP as hell then please let me
know.  TIA and reply directly to me please.

PS... if you know how to weld and want a free 8v
header come pick it up!  I ain't gonna ship it!

=====
Dan May - Greensboro NC
1987 16V Scirocco
1979 Scirocco -D.I.Y. Paintjob Complete!
1997 Tacoma 4x4 V6 Xtracab VWHAULER
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
"I love it when a plan comes together" - Hannibal Smith