From: Foxx (in a box) <foxxinabox@core.com>
To: Evans <g6660@hfx.eastlink.ca>
Cc: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2001 10:44 PM
Subject: Re: spoiler switching

> Can the larger spoiler(84) be replaced with the smaller one(82) or do ya
> have to switch the whole hatch?

  i think the only reason that you're '84 would have a large spoiler
would be if it's a wolfburg. every one i've seen (including mine) that
isn't a wolfs has the small spoiler. you can switch them out, but, as
john said, you'll have four holes left over. would be just as easy to
find someone with a hatch your colour. i have a silver one from an '84
that has the small spoiler. i'm sure others have or know if ones lying
around.

--
 /\_/\   Foxx (in a box)
< o o >   http://foxx.tripod.com