Re: where do i get the lighted 16v key?

Me too Dirk!!

Lisa

P.S. How do we pay you?

From: SCIROCCO2@t-online.de (Dirk Schneider)
To: "Night Shadow" <soltwede@privateI.com>, <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: Re: where do i get the lighted 16v key?
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 18:30:39 +0200

 >  I would like one dirk!

O.K. as I got plenty of those e-mails,
I will go to the VW dealer tomorrow and order a handful
of those keys.

enjoy your weekend !
Greetings
Dirk

 > I can get them  here in Germany uncut for about $20.
 > shipping would be about $5 to the States.
 >
 > maybe putting some of them in a cardbox and send them
 > together ?
 >
 > Greets
 > Dirk

Eric
Westminster, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
84 Scirocco Automatic
88 Scirocco 16v (Parts car)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox