Re: Omni GLH? Re: Info from turbo guru's again.

> Are the Omni GLH motors the ones based on VW's?  And will the GLH Turbo's
>turbo work on an 8V motor?  I saw one in the boneyard with a Garrett unit
>but the engine really didn't look like a VW.  benton---

I could be wrong but I believe it was just the earlier Omnis (the 79's and
around there) that had the 1.7 VW engines in them.  The later ones had a
Chrysler 2.2 in them.  The GLHs had a Chrysler motor in them.  I'm not
entirely sure but I work with a former Chrysler parts guy who would know....
what me to ask him?

Marie