Rad sizes and hoses...

Okay I've got a rad out of an 84 with a/c I want to put
into another 84 with out a/c but see it now has an 87 16v
motor that used to have a/c....  confused.. I am :)

anyway what are the top and bottom rad hoses I need for
this swap?

I know the rad from the 87 had a strange 45 degree angle
outlet on the top of the rad where as every other rad I've
seen has 90 deg elbows...

I'm planning a 90 mph marathon and want my cooling system
up to snuff... (don't worry the only thing I have to watch
for on the highway are moose!) LOL!

thanks...

=====
Jason Adams
Fahrvergnugen Forever :) Oo=w=oO
84 rocco 16v
84 rocco turbo (project stage)
98 chevy Z71 (cause everyone needs a truck!)
...I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter...