RE: WATERFEST Rally- SATURDAY

Mike, the entry fee is $45. This covers you *and* your navigator's entry
into the show the next day. So, essentially, the rally really only costs $15
(regular show cost is $15). If you register online (easiest way), then the
price comes down another $5.

As for Brett, I think he's planning on running with Potterman.