FS: MK-2 Dash

  For those in need of a dash, I have a MK-2 dash in my possession now.

It has no cracks, nice shape but has undergone some slight modifications
from the PO.

 There is a silver toggle switch mounted on the bottom left beside the vent.
So there will be a small hole to cover if you take it out. A nice small VW
badge or something would do the trick.  Probably was used for PO driving
lights.

 There is also a small hole dead center above the inst. cluster.  The PO
installed the LED for his alarm here.  So again, a little creativity.  A
small VW symbol, or other insignia.

 It cost me $95 US.  Shipping looks like it should run $25-30 depending on
where you are.  It weighs about 20 lbs. boxed, but they ship based on weight
and volume up here on the west coast of Canada and the dash is a fairly
large item.

If you want it let me know.

Cory

PS:  Will consider trading for a turbo diesel manifold, turbo and oil filter
housing :)