Check this out - [Fwd: My Turbo Audi 2.0 Project (not short)]

Folks,
as you read this you will notice a few things:

It ain't me, it's some guy named Frank, from another list.
Seems the guy thinks out his projects.
It is meant to be installed in a Vanagon; usually a flat four type vehicle.
(Diesels in these were I-4 motors though).

Still, I asked if he would mind if I 'published' his note and he said,
No Prob Bob.
Or words to that effect.

enjoy,
TBerk
Striving for value added list participation