Re: about the eibach prokit

Dave,
I've got the Eibach Sportlines, which lower the car 1.5". These are used with the
"sport" dampers of your choice. The Prokits should be ok with the HDs. I'm  using the
Sportlines with Boge Progas ( which I liked  when new, but are pretty worn out and
shitty now). I am considering spending the extra$( which is actually quite a bit more!)
and getting the Bilstein Sports or Koni's.
 John