RE: clutch question *solution* Thanks

After much deliberation(and rattling in the
belhousing) I've come to a conclusion.  Thanks to
everyone who helped out in diagnosing this problem.
I've replace the clutch with another cheapy disk.
This should get me by for a couple of weeks while the
machine shop lightens the flywheel and balances the
new Centerforce clutch assembly.  It's more work I
know but it'll at least get me to work and back
without worrying about getting stuck in traffic with
no clutch.

thanks again,
George-