Re: [Tech]: Tranny pulling

Check the speedo cable and the ground cable(attached
to the left motor mount.  After those are off take a
bid flathead screwdriver(between the motor and the
trans) and have a buddy help you slide the trans
mainshaft out of the clutch assembly.  You're bound to
have one of the cables attached or you're running into
something with the trans itself.  It's a pain at times
but it will come off, trust me:)