Re: IMPORTANT - Those who were at Cincy, even those who weren't

--- Riley McDowall <roog@telus.net> wrote:
> At 6:11 PM -0700 6/17/01, Daun Yeagley wrote:
> >Everyone up for Cincy 2K+2?
>
> What about the Fall Cincy gathering???

Smaller scale, but it happens.  Not 'rocco specific.  I
don't make a big deal of it, but if anyone wants to show
up, don't see why you shouldn't.  :)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
Currently too many VWs for Yahoo to let me list.  :)
"God must drive a Plymouth.  After all, 'He drove them out in his Fury.'"