Re: Rebuilding rear calipers?

The answer, AFAIK, is yes, they are rebuildable as far
as the piston is concerned.  I've got one apart right
now, there is a snap ring at the bottom of the
cylinder holding the e-brake mech in place, but I'm
not going to tear this one down further since that
ebrake works (if it ain't broke...).  It'd be
interesting to get into it further, but I won't be
doing it at this time.

Ron
--- Tyler Zachau <zp1@pop.spkn.uswest.net> wrote:
> My drivers side read caliper seized on me the other
> day. I took it apart
> and got it so it's driveable, but it still needs to
> be fixed. Question is,
> are rear calipers rebuildable? Is there a kit?
> Thanks
> Tyler
> 8816v
>

> --
> Email LIST problems to:
> scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org.

=====
Ron (Cheapass)
'87 16V, ("Victor"), '93 Cabby ("Teufelhasen")
ICQ 108845455

"One....two....one...two...three..."
-Lynyrd Skynyrd