RE: Re: Team Scirocco Floor mats - wassersport?

Somebody turned out some "Scirocco 16V" mats a couple of years
ago, they are quality Lloyd mats (and were expensive, but worth
it IMHO).  Can't remember the name of the company that produced
them.. something with "custom" in the name I believe?

I'd be up for a set of these!

-kc-

Scirocco Floor