yet another rocco

well, I just bought another scirocco (my 10th now)...

'87 flash silver 16v, beautiful condition, 127K, minor mods.
And if anyone cares, I am now selling my jetta gli (2.0 16v), as
the scirocco will be replacing it as my daily driver until I get the
zender project finished (yeah, right).

So I have a couple of quick questions:

do any of you guys get a weird hissing sound from the ac, like
something is purging?

what's the proper bolt size/pitch for euro bumpers again?

and does anyone want to split some new kamei x-1 front spoilers with
me from Dirk?  I want one, but the shipping for just one can't be
justified....

Alex Ting
'88 ///M3 (best car in the stable!)
'90 jetta gli (for sale!)
'87 rocco 16v (daily driver!)
'86 zender z400 callaway rocco (will get finished before honnold's roc!)
'88 honda hawk (just temporarily!)

Senior Account Manager
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
1364 Blue Oaks Blvd. Ste 100
Roseville, CA 95678

Phone:  888.801.2001 ext. 228 or 916.671.2001
Fax:  916.671.2000
email:  alext@nu2u.net
www.nu2u.net
www.millenniumsolutions.net