RE: Recommended 175/70/13 tires...

OK - you've blown two of these tires and you're flogging them as good?? :)
Care to explain, or are you going to blame it on Qc. roads?

Drew

On Sat, 16 Jun 2001, Patrick Bureau wrote:

> Michelin MX4 I use 185/70/13 on my tarantula mags, they are ~100/ea but have
> 80K warranty and if you get it a place like sears (sears calls them Michelin
> MX4 Weatherwize, very god on wet and dry (all seasons tires). they replace
> any road hazard that blows the tire for the cost of usage f the tire (very
> good thing since I have blown 2 so far and total replacement for new tires =
> 9.87$ )
>
> I used to use Pirelli P4000 Touring for daily drive but they wear out fast
> in texas,
> (50K warranty on them).
>
> ---
> Patrick Bureau, 1985 8v Titian Red Scirocco, http://longcoeur.com/scirocco
> SCA-Name Lord Patric de Long Coeur, Ansteorra, Steppes Barony,
> http://longcoeur.com/
> ---
> Online : (AIM) patricdlc, (ICQ) 32918816, (MSN) patricdlc@hotmail.com

Drew MacPherson, Network Analyst, University of Guelph

drew@dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca           |  visit the Massey-Harris page:
http://dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca/~drew   |  http://m-h.cs.uoguelph.ca