Re: the butt-dyno approves!

The idle is lumpy.  I have a 2.0 16v, so it is probably different on a 1.8,
but I noticed very little loss on the low end, if any.  Not sure about
emissions.  Havent been driving it much to find out if mileage is affected,
but I don't think it will be.

Definitely worthy of the "cheapass" title.  Cost me nothing to do and I
didnt break anything, so hey, it's worth a try.  The timing is actually not
that hard to set up.  For more info go here:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/vwbb/Forum35/HTML/001190.html

Joe