Re: [Re: weight reduction on my 84? make it faster?]

I try to deal with the actual numbers where ever possible, put mine on the
quarry scale, with a half tank, full interior, 2L engine (16V) and the AC gone
(should about equal a 1.8 stock setup.) Without me, 1070kgs, or 2357lbs for
the Yankees. That's with the parkbenches. Much lighter now, will weigh it
again when I get a chance.

Has anyone tried those DynaBat batteries? They are supposed to save wieght
(the battery is heavy after all). Just wondering how they pan out in the long
run, for 150 US they better be great.