Re: the butt-dyno approves!

I have heard about this, and Ben Harder and I were
talking about it just the other day, what's the deal
here?  Seems odd to me....any racers using it?  Effect
on starting, mileage, emissions, driveability, etc?
What kind of work to do this?

Thanks...cheap minds want to know...

Ron

--- Joe Doty <rocco2nr@hotmail.com> wrote:

> today I took a spare 16v exhaust cam and cut it to
> be used as an intake cam.
>   it works great!  the idle goes "blap blap blap",
> but I didnt feel much
> loss of low end torque.  maybe a little loss below
> 3k, but who cares below
> that?
>
> the best gains for me are from 4k-6k.  I still have
> a stock exhaust, so
> maybe that could help past that.

=====
Ron (Cheapass)
'87 16V, ("Victor"), '93 Cabby ("Teufelhasen")
ICQ 108845455

"One....two....one...two...three..."
-Lynyrd Skynyrd