FS: mk1 GLASS.

ok folks
Neil wanted the seals and trim.
if several of you speak up I will look for additional glass and seals.

but I will prolly need a hand with finding a new rocco soon.

so I have 3 pieces of glass sitting in my room taking up space.

rear window with defroster looks ok. + tint and VW deadhead sticker :-)
$25 + shipping

both side rear windows. with tint
$10 ea + shipping

shipping glass is hazardous to the glass so I will pack the hell out of
it and will not be responsible for breakage.
but I prefer that you pick it up yourself.

brian
87 16v.. It hates chevy's and will sacrifice itself to the cause. (2ea
time)