scirocco race car soon for sale

The people that know me or know my cars will soon put me in a mental
hospital.
I am going to sell the Roccet . The bright yellow Beast of a car has had its
day in the spot light.. magazines, Paper, Video, etc. Im truly happy with
the performance of my beast. But its time to go. Im getting off the race
track to focus on other things at the momment. Ive sold all my other race
cars but this one and my Rabbit.
Im getting paper work together and selling it with both motors the 16V 1.8L
motor  Just built it .
and the 8v 1.9L Screamer motor. All the custom stuff we made for the car
plus the regeared FF tranny and the 6speed tranny (Never used)
Greg Biffle (Nastruck Champ The "Grainger Truck" ) and Rex Solin
(supertouring car champ) Helped build this car. Rex actually built the
Rollcage and Greg added on some more tubing to complete the cage. This Car
Is VERY fast and everything is custom on it. From intake to bushings its
worth every penny someone pays for it. It has Carrera Coilovers with 500lb
springs inthe front and 250 in the rear.
i may take off the coilovers inthe rear to put on my porsche . just depends
on what someone will pay for the car. Its never been wrecked i could go on
and on with the car. The car has made me alot of money. and has been our
test car for EMsport parts . I can sell it with everything or part it out
just depends on what people want.
The 16v 1.8L motor is a complete longblock 0 miles If i were to sell it
seperate I want 500 for it. (yeah 500.00 like i said im crazy)
I dont sell Crap so take advantage.  also have Bfg r1 on 14inch gt1 rims for
it and lots of other goodies.