Re: now this is ryce!! OMFG

> Why is there this childish need to bash all Honda's?
> FACT:
> They're great cars.
FALSE: They built their reputation in the 80's and early 90's and have
promptly gone down hill.
> FACT:
> They're reliable cars.
FALSE: See above
> FACT:
> they have a HUGE enthusiast following. (its even larger than the VW
> crowd. know this.)
FACT: There's no accounting for taste (I know that)

NOTE: My statements were as flatly based as yours. I think the point of
'RICE" bashing (not always honduh) is to show just how idiotic some car
owners can be. I would and have bashed VW owners for misrepresenting
their cars with G60, 16v, GTI, Wolfsburg, and VR6 emblems. THAT is ricey
(or rather Saurkrautish) Put this in perspective, buy a 1983 Scirocco
1.7. Put a Zender/Reiger kit and wing on it. (do not paint the kit)
Install 17" heavy assed chrome rims. 1500lbs of "ice" and some padded
seat belt things. A tip you can crawl up into and sleep. Cut or heat the
springs. Drive that ride!

Rice isn't honduh.

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!