Re: now this is ryce!! OMFG

On Fri, 15 Jun 2001 11:51:59 +0800 "Dan Miller"
<legalizit@hectorite.i-p.com> writes:
>http://www.angelfire.com/nc2/northcarolinabeaters/civic.html
>
>now that is some dumb-ass ryce burners idea of a hot rod.
>
>why dont we change the name from honda civic to honda little-prick!!
>it completely represents the ideal buyer!
>
>Dan Miller

Why is there this childish need to bash all Honda's?
FACT:
They're great cars.
FACT:
They're reliable cars.
FACT:
they have a HUGE enthusiast following. (its even larger than the VW
crowd. know this.)
FACT:
If they were so slow, they wouldnt be in CSP and Scirocco's in FSP!!!
HELLO!

Now, dont get me wrong, I love to compete against them and beat them
every chance I get. I dont now or ever want one. I only work on them if a
friend/competitor breaks at an event. I am not crazy about the cars
styling. They look fine.
Just the same, I dont HATE them or feel the need to bash them every
chance I get.
So I ask, WHY?

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette -SS 30-
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!