Re: ryce burner convention

They're gettin' geared up to see that damn 'The fast and the flatulant'
movie. I'm gonna hate having to whack a whole new crew on the road
because they were inspired by Hollywood. Remember Eddie Murphy and what
he said about Italians who went to see 'Rocky'? Now we got the ricers and
a flick made for them. Jeez.

Eric