From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of UrGTI@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2001 16:52
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: weight reduction on my 84? make it faster?

I did the same by putting the carpet back in with no pad . For a estimate of
what your car is stock you can check the NADA book for its weight . Assume
thats probably the most optioned one and go from there by weighing stuff as
you take it off. You can always check the library for magazines that tested
your car that year too .
My guess is that 2000lbs should be no problem without driver of course.

Jasin