Re: 1 inch or 2

If it's a neuspeed sway bar it will have bolts threaded
into the ends where it attaches to the control arms...

As for lowering...
205/60 14's must have huge sidewalls!, Personally I'd say
get rid of em! then 2" lowering shouldn't be a problem.

--- Jason VW <scirocco_16v@hotmail.com> wrote:
> from what i can tell, the suspension is stock.  but
> everyonce in a while i
> poke around, i see neuspeed stuff in the car.  i am
> guessing the previous
> owner put some stuff in it.  i looks like its got a front
> sway bar, pretty
> beefy from what i can see, unless thats whow they are
> stock.  ive never
> really seen or looked at another scirocco.  i know i
> pulled of really burnt
> neuspeed plug wires last week, so thats what gives me
> hints.  but from what
> i know it is a stock suspension.

=====
Jason Adams
Fahrvergnugen Forever :) Oo=w=oO
84 rocco 16v
84 rocco turbo (project stage)
98 chevy Z71 (cause everyone needs a truck!)
...I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter...