weight reduction on my 84? make it faster?

ok.. what can i do to make my 84 alot lighter? the AC is gone, the condensor
in the heater box is gone. what other significant mods can i do to reduce
the weight? anyway for me to get it near 2000? with interior still intact?

i just got done putting on my TT downpipe, got a bbm 268/260 cam in it (i
know it's for a turbo:i got bored) a HT 10:1 motor.. dunno how to make it a
bit faster or fast enough to keep up with a honduh...

Wing Gee
80'  Arkay Turbo Scirocco
84' Scirocco 80shot! (Yum...)
Http://www.TurboRocco.com (it'll get updated eventually)