Re: uncle rocco lives on!!

SWEET!

Steve, damn glad she got away amost totally unscathed!

Eric

On Wed, 13 Jun 2001 Calawaymk2@aol.com wrote:

> Well, I got the call..."Come and get your car."  I walk into a building which
> EVERYTHING is black.  Thick black soot, no lights makes the place look like a
> dungeon from hell.  Passing by the new sunlight, provided by the flames (no
> roof in the rear of the building), I see Uncle Rocco.  Distance from the
> place the fire originated is about 60 feet.  First thing I notice is my new
> hood ornament.  A burned 2X4 laying across the hood.  The blue car cover is
> now two-tone, black on the tops and blue on the sides.  Why buy an expensive
> custom made car cover with Evolution 4 fabric?  It is singed.  I pull off the
> cover and toss it to the floor, to find the car in perfect shape, other than
> a dent in the hood.  There is a God.  Now a good wash and double wax and I'll
> figure out if the dent in the hood and be removed without re-painting it.
>
> Steve Szuba
>  <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/calawaymk2/myhomepage/auto.html">Callaway
> Turbo Scirocco #10</A>

Eric
Westminster, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
84 Scirocco Automatic
88 Scirocco 16v (Parts car)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox