Re: (OT) Drill Cord or Battery Conclusion

The corded drills have a higher RPM and torque for the buck. This would be
used for heavy metal and heavy duty high current demands.
Battery operated drills are better for sheetrock screws and light duty.

Myself? I bought the Craftsman 5.5amp keyless chuck with tension clutch. It
also has two speeds apart from the standard variable speeds.
Like men, I like to work my tools hard and use them well...

Julie