Re: Helps with belts and stuff

Get the A/C belt started, then use the starter motor *VERY* lightly and for a second to get the rest of the belt on. Makes life a lot easier. Note, install alternator belt first.I think, I can't remember at the moment whether or not it runs behind the a/c belt... but use judgement when that comes. Just be careful, i've seen people do this wrong and bad things can happen if you are a retard, or impatient. Peace,
	-Gary Huff