Window switch Q#2

Ok, so I figured out what goes where I think .. have to test it.

Brown wire is power
White/Black wire is up contact
White/Black wire is down contact
two Red/Black wires .. one hooks into the ignition to complete the circuit
when the ignition is on, which turns on the light, the other... dunno.

So, up works, light works, down goes on as soon as I touch the wires even
though the switch isn't pressed and the other wire .. who knows. Reversing
them does nothing .. so that wire goes on there but it's getting a
connection when there's no physical bond. Ah heck, look at it again tomorrow
to figure that out.

Tonight I sat and stared at how nice a lit switch looks in a Rocc .. no more
fumbling for it .. esp people who don't know where it is. It's sooooo
coool!!! hehe And I didn't even blow a fuse constantly hooking up the wires
in the wrong order .. and that car started and ran soooo smooooth now that
the boot is back on, and life is good again.

I love my Rocc.