From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Calawaymk2@aol.com
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2001 20:07
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: And Then There Was Fire

The building holding my car burned on Monday morning. The fire dept will let
me in on tuesday. At 8PM the building is still on fire. the smoke was
completly black and I could not ever see into the building  from what I can
see the building next door doesnt have a roof, but it is connected only by a
fire wall.  I dont think my car is gonna live.  GOOD BUY UNCLE ROCCO!!!

Steve Szuba

 <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/calawaymk2/myhomepage/auto.html">Callaway
Turbo Scirocco #10</A>