Re: Here's a tip for ya...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Daun Yeagley" <vwdaun@yahoo.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Cc: <shadow98@voyager.net>
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2001 3:15 PM
Subject: Here's a tip for ya...

> Never leave an unopened can of Cherry Coke in a black car
> with the windows shut when the temp is 85 degrees outside.
> It makes a big sticky mess of your interior when the can
> explodes.  (Care to guess how I figured this out?)
>
> Thanks for the cola Matt, I knew I should have quenched my
> thirst on the drive home yesterday.  :)
>
> Guess I'll be cleaning my interior today...

Aaaaaugh... that's whatcha get for letting the thing sit in yer car for 2
straight days. Silly thing... >=o) TOLD ya to drink it, but of course, ya
dun' listen to me, do ya? >=oD

Phoenix Wolf /~^..^~\
ICQ#53963830
http://www.side7.com/art/mattwolf/gallery.html
"It's been awhile since I could hold my head up high. And it's been awhile
since I could say I'm sorry..." - Staind, It's Been Awhile