Re: [mk2][interior] Which years had non-split rear seats

I have a US rocco 85 8v, and yes it has split rear seats (fold down)

Patrick

----Original Message Follows----
From: Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com>
To: Wojciech Galecki <galecki@umr.edu>, scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: [mk2][interior] Which years had non-split rear seats
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 11:24:59 -0700 (PDT)

--- Wojciech Galecki <galecki@umr.edu> wrote:

 > 	I was at the wreckers today and noticed that the early
 > mk2's (GL
 > with fuel injection badging and the SCIROCCO lettering
 > stickers on hatch
 > glass) had one piece rear seats that weren't 50/50 split
 > like on mine. Were
 > these available on all years or only in the beginning?
 >
 > ___Wojciech Galecki___
 > '84 8v Scirocco

AFAIK, the "Scirocco" script on the rear hatch was an '82
only thing.  As for the rear seats, I think '84 Wolfies &
'85 Sciroccos had the split-fold seats, in the U.S.  (I
think most Canadian cars had the split-folds most / all
year Mk 2...?)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco S,                Parting out:
'82 Pickup                     '80 Scirocco
'85 Scirocco 8v                '85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v               '87 Scirocco 8v
'91 Passat
"I am who I am. What else could I be?" - Lara Fabian