FS: Pioneer Car Stereo stuff

Hey guys, While I was at home this weekend, I gathered up all the stereo
equipment that was in my Scirocco that I would like to sell.  Here is the
list.

Pioneer KEH-P5700 tape headunit, with remote control, and removable face,
35w x 4, dual preout, multi color display.
Pioneer CDX-P1250 12 disc CD Changer for Pioneer headunits.  this WILL read
CD/CDR/CDRW cd's
Pioneer TS-A4604 95mm x 153mm (4"x6") 2 way speaker.  box says INPUT 50w
Max, and each speaker weighs a total of 25 oz

I will not seperate the headunit and cd changer, but will sell the speakers
seperate if anyone is interested.  These fit in the front doors of a rocco
II w/ no trimming, but do not allow for speaker covers to be installed.
unsure about rear fitment, but speakers in rear are same size.  Would like
$35 shipped for the speakers, and $235 shipped for the headunit and cd
changer.   A similar setup for the hu/cd changer at crutchfield would be
about $420 plus shipping.

Pictures are available upon request, ill take em if you want.

~Pete
Pete Walsh
90 Jetta GLi 2.0 16v 109,000+ Miles
85 Golf (almost a GTi) 197,000+ miles
87 16v Rocco 262,000 miles (has found a good home)
http://www.pitt.edu/~pwalsh