RE: Tech Question: 2L engine & 1.8 Head.

Nah, you'll definitely keep the compression ratio. The difference is in the
pistons. The Warpig's 3A plus '83 GTI head makes about 10.8:1 CR (we milled
it down a wee bit and then cc'd the chambers).
Scott F. Williams
Account Manager
GENUiTY - Eastern Region
100 Wall Street, 10th Floor