Need to identify springs...

Not a whole lot to go on, but I need to identify a set of springs.

I scavenged an '82 Scirocco on the weekend and got a bunch 'o stuff,
including a set of Boge with after market springs.  I can't see any markings
on the springs (haven't fully cleaned them yet) but they are a nice shinny
purple.  Not a lot to go on, but anyone seen purple springs?

Everything else on the car was full of neuspeed (including alteast 1/2 a
dozen stickers), so I was thinking they would most likely be from there.

Thanks
Cory